May 29, 2024

Hidden Cats in Paris: Release date for PS4/PS5

Just as I was complaining about it, the first game of the hidden object game series, Hidden Cats in Paris, is finally coming to PS4/PS5. The release date is June 13th, 2024.

 


 

In this blog I wrote before about Hidden Cats in New York, and how eagerly I was waiting for it.

And now we are finally getting the first Hidden Cats game to Playstation. And it's definitely coming sooner after the previous release than expected.

I'm surprised, but I'm not complaining. This is gonna be yet another Hidden Cats game I'm gonna buy and play the first chance I get.

Paris is my dream city, the one I'd love to visit. And lot of the first novel I wrote happens to take place in Paris...

The trophy list has already been published. It's pretty straightforward, and similar to the other games in the series. Once again you are not allowed to use any hints on normal and advanced modes if you want the get the platinum trophy. 

June 13th can't come soon enough... Hundreds of cats in Paris are waiting to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment