April 11, 2024

Hidden Cats in New York: Release date for PS4/PS5

I'm a fan of the Hidden cats in... - game series, so when I found out that Hidden cats in New York was coming to PS5/PS4 I was excited. 

But I couldn't find information about the release date anywhere. The trophy list came, but the game didn't. I thought the trophy lists only come very close to release.

 

hidden cats in new york ps4 ps5 release date


 

There are many more Hidden Cats in...-games on PC. I'm tempted to start playing this series on Steam...

So I kept refreshing the Playstation store page many times a day... Is this a sign of insanity? Then I once accidentally typed to the search box "my time at new york"... It's a telltale sign of which games I'm currently obsessed about.




We tried to decipher the code of the ancient murals, but weren't able to correctly predict the release date. I was so disappointed when the game wasn't released on the day we thought.

Then today the release date was finally revealed.

Hidden Cats in New York will be released for PS4/PS5 on April 25, 2024.

So we still have to wait for two more weeks!


The trophy list really was released unusually early...

No comments:

Post a Comment