May 09, 2024

New cat game: Little Kitty, Big City

I get commissions for purchases made through the links in this post, at no cost to you.

 

Life is just so unfair sometimes. Today I wish I could travel back in time. This is the day I horribly regret my console choice.

I accidentally found out about the game Little Kitty, Big City on its release date May 9th, 2024.

 


 

This glorious new cat game was released on all the platforms... except Playstation. And I play solely on PS5/PS4.

That's right, Little Kitty, Big City is available for PC, Switch and Xbox. It's even on Xbox game pass!

It was made by Double Dagger Studio, and it's their first game ever. And what a game it is!

I have been watching live streams and gameplay videos of this adorable cat game, and I definitely and desperately want to play it. 

 


 

In Little Kitty, Big City you play as a black cat, lost in a big Japanese city. And there aren't too many games out there where the playable character is a cat. At least not on consoles. And I'm not counting those "cat" games which advertise with a cute cat image, but the game itself has nothing to do with cats, or is just a boring puzzle game, where the "cats" are blocks or something as stupid.

To me Little Kitty, Big City looks similar to Untitled Goose Game in many ways. And this cat game also has a hat simulator, just like the legendary Goat Simulator. I wholeheartedly recommend these two silly animal games, they are so funny and so much fun to play, especially with a co-op partner. But I must remind you that Little Kitty, Big City is single player only.

 



Will Little Kitty, Big City come to PS4/PS5?

I sincerely hope so. I couldn't find any information online about a possible release date. So it remains to be seen whether the game will ever come to Playstation.

No comments:

Post a Comment