June 11, 2024

Cat game: Sherlock Purr 2

I get commissions for purchases made through the links in this post, at no cost to you.

 

Sherlock Purr 2 is a game for children, but supposedly it is suitable for cat lovers of all ages. In the game you play as an adorable cat detective, solving mysteries and puzzles. This always interests me, because LA Noire is one of my all time favorite games.

Sherlock Purr 2's release date for all consoles was March 15th, 2024. The regular price is €9,95.

 



The original Sherlock Purr was released in March 2023, apparently only for Nintendo Switch, that's why I hadn't heard about it. 

But this sequel was definitely a game I was going to play. Recently it was on sale on PS Store, and I was gonna buy it. 

But then I found out that the trophies of Sherlock Purr 2 are not synced. It means that the trophy lists have not been uploaded to the trophy servers. Therefore the trophies for this game are not visible for example on psnprofiles.com.

And since I'm a trophy hunter at heart, this is a deal breaker for me. If the devs (Commando Panda) are so incompetent that they can't even do such a basic task, why should I support them by buying their game?

Such a shame. There aren't that many interesting cat games out there.

 

Here's a gameplay video of this missed oportunity:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment