September 25, 2024

My Time at Evershine: Kickstarter trailer

The Kickstarter campaign for My Time at Evershine has been a huge success. It reached the initial goal of $200,000 in just 35 minutes. And within the first 24 hours Pathea had received nearly one million dollars for their third My Time-game.

 


My Time at Evershine is aiming for a spring 2026 release date. However, backers of eligible tiers will be getting alpha access in early 2025!

You have until October 24, 2024 to support the game on Kickstarter.



 

Will Logan be in My Time at Evershine?

Yes, it is confirmed: Everybody's favorite bachelor Logan from Sandrock WILL visit Evershine if a Kickstarter goal will be reached!

 


 



If you support the game you can vote for one bachelor and one bachelorette for a core romanceable with a long storyline. To my understanding also the other options will be romanceable, just with less content.

A familiar name has been revealed in the backer voted romanceables. Is it Stev, the Duvos soldier, from My Time at Sandrock?

 


 

Along with launching the Kickstarter campaign, more details and info have been released about My Time at Evershine:


In the multiplayer/story co-op you can marry other players! 

For the first time ever in My Time-series, there will be different difficulty options.

And when it comes to character customization options, if a specific Kickstarter goal is reached, the game will have a height slider.

 


 

The art style will be different from the previous games. Some people like the change, and some people totally hate it. It's clear that Pathea wants to reach bigger audiences. Will they succeed, or eliminate fans of the series?

No comments:

Post a Comment