September 06, 2024

My Time at Evershine announced!

The next game in the My Time game series has been announced. It's gonna be called My Time at Evershine.

My Time at Evershine is a sequel to highly entertaining cozy games My Time at Sandrock and My Time at Portia.

The Kickstarter campaign for the game will be launched later in September 2024.

Fans of the series were trying to guess where the next game would be take place, but they all were wrong. I don't think Evershine has even been mentioned in the series before. At least seems to be a lot greener than Sandrock, thank you for that. I don't have a dime to spare but I'm actually thinking about backing this project. That's how much I love this series.

You can subscribe to pre-launch on Kickstarter now.


my time at evershine

The release date of My Time at Evershine  is not yet known.

No comments:

Post a Comment