February 22, 2024

Killer Klowns game gets release date

Killer Klowns from Outer Space: The Game is an upcoming asymmetrical multiplayer horror game by IllFonic, based on a movie of the same name. Now the release date has been revelead, it's June 4, 2024.

 

killer klowns from outer space game poster

 

At the same time the video game became available for pre-order from Steam, Playstation and Xbox stores. If you pre-order you get early access, some cosmetic skins, and even one klown character (Slim) as a bonus. The price for the base game is $39.99, and digital deluxe edition is $59.99.

Also a gameplay trailer for the game was released.

 


Will we finally get an asymmetrical multiplayer game which can compete with Friday the 13th: The Game? Other similar games, such as Dead by Daylight, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Evil Dead: The Game, simply don't have the fun and variety of F13. 

I personally have lost all hope that there ever will be as good multiplayer game as Friday has been. But unfortunately F13 game will cease to exist at the end of 2024, so there would be room for a good replacement.

I'm not familiar with the Killer Klowns movie, but of course that wouldn't stop me from enjoying the game. Heck, I haven't even seen much of the Friday movies, and I still love that game to bits.

But Killer Klowns lost me at 3vs7... In F13 you have the best chances of survival because it's 1vs7(8). In all the other similar games there are less survivors, and even more killers. And I say no thank you to them.

I know some people just want to kill, and want the games to favor the killer(s) heavily. So that escaping and survival is rare. But that's not my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment