February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's day from Cats in games!

I get commissions for purchases made through the links in this post, at no cost to you.

 

Fun fact: In Finland it's called "friend's day".

Today is the release date of Tomb Raider I–III Remastered, in honor of Lara Croft's birthday. The remaster is coming to all the current consoles and PC, and only digitally. It has massive amount of trophies, 255. And it seems that even the old cheats are still working, but they might void the trophies.

Tomb Raider 2 was the first TR-game I ever played, and I loved it. So I'm gonna get this remaster at some point, when the price is low enough.

 

When it comes to my previous blog post about My time at Sandrock's Macchiato the cat, this image below made by AI presents that mob boss cat who loves guns perfectly, don't you think?

Cats, games and guns... Is there a game like this yet? Like GTA, but with cats? Open world, modern setting?



Frankly I have been developing a game idea of my own, as part of the studies at Introduction to Video Games Creation. Maybe I shouldn't reveal too much, somebody might steal the idea? Just kidding.

In my game the playable character is a white, long haired cat named Fluffy. In real life I do have a white cat, named Olivia, but she doesn't have long hair, although her father is a Norwegian Forest cat.  

In the game evil humans kidnap poor Fluffy's colorful kittens, and she must try to get them back. I'm not even sure of the genre yet. I'm thinking platformer, but I don't like many platformers, mainly because they are often too difficult. I like easy games.

 



Hopefully you are staying safe, and not catching a deadly and literally heartbreaking virus called Covid.

So lets pet our cats and play some great games!

In honor of this very special day I will be playing my favorite game of all time, Friday the 13th: The Game. After all, it's the last Valentine's day ever when it's possible to play F13. And sadly that game coming to an end makes me terrified... I want to continue playing it forever!



 

The images in this blog post were made by Stable Diffusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment