August 21, 2024

Borderlands 4 announced

I get commissions for purchases made through the links in this post, at no cost to you.

 

Have you gotten over the disappointment of the Borderlands movie yet? Because there's more to come. 

 


 

Are you tired of Marcus' stories already?


Coming in 2025: Borderlands 4.

 


 

In this next installment of the definitive looter shooter, players will assume the role of a legendary Vault Hunter as they blast their way through hordes of enemies in search of new treasures to loot on an all-new planet.

 


 

Here's the official announcement teaser trailer:

 

 


 

Borderlands 3 was a disappointment for me, so I'm not so sure about this one.

Borderlands-games are great fun in co-op, but would I play them solo? No. First person shooters are not my thing.

But Borderlands are funny games, especially thanks to my favorite character Claptrap.

 

Borderlands Claptrap plushie


No comments:

Post a Comment